Are you a safety expert? Are you a strong communicator or do you have a more technical approach? With a healthy dose of curiosity and the desire to work together on innovative solutions within challenging projects for large and appealing clients, you will fit in perfectly.
In our projects, you will work closely with clients and other stakeholders. Such a project can start with a brainstorming session about the role of fire safety within plan development and end with the completion of the project. The duration of a project can vary between a few days or years. The emphasis can be on consultancy but also on recordings and engineering or a combination of both.
At EFPC you can develop yourself in an informal organization that is very well known in the industry and where we are proud of the long-term relationship that we have with many clients.
If this appeals to you, please contact us (confidentially) to inform what we can do for each other! You can contact Ronald van Brakel directly on +316 53 629 748.
Consultant Job Requirements
- At least a technical HBO education
- You must have good knowledge of Atex and the Machinery Directive.
- At least 4 years of experience in explosion safety (advice) and/or advice on machine safety.
- Affinity with working in project teams, both internal and external, but also capable of independently carrying out a project and being responsible for it.
- Do you miss the above experience but are you an enthusiastic entrant into the labor market? Then simply respond, most likely we have a suitable junior function for you.
The working hours are flexible and a part-time function is possible in consultation. Our office is located in Bilthoven so your residence should be at a maximum of approximately one hour travel time. Terms of employment (including lease car) above average and adjusted to the position.