Due to the growth in the number of consultants and projects, we want to expand our administrative department. Are you an administrative professional who knows his/her way in the administrative management of technical projects? With a healthy dose of curiosity, rigor and a desire to work together with colleagues on challenging projects for large and appealing clients, you are at the right place.
As a project supporter you work together with your colleagues in our projects, they will do the technical part and you will handle the administrative processing. This includes the processing of documents, but also from the complete project administration and the invoicing process based on the entered hours. Sometimes a project takes years and you proactively support the process and sometimes a (sub) project is ready within a few days and your role is limited to invoicing and document processing. You mainly work in Office365 and Visma. So if you have experience in Visma/SAP/Exact or another project management system and are ready for a new challenge, please contact us!
At EFPC you can develop yourself in an informal organization that is very well known in the industry and where we are proud of the long-term relationship we have with many clients.
What we are looking for
- Minimum MBO education
- Good knowledge of Office365 (Word/Teams/Sharepoint)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in administrative work in a project organization
- Experience with project administrations (SAP, Exact or Visma) is desirable
- Proactive attitude
What we offer
- A warm and informal culture in an organization that is very well known in the industry.
- Room to develop.
- Flexible working hours (min 24 hours p/w) in Bilthoven location.
- Working conditions above average and appropriate to the position.
- Approx. 30 enthusiastic, committed and pleasant colleagues to work with.
If this appeals to you, please contact us to (confidentially) inform us what we can do for each other! You can contact Ronald van Brakel directly on 06 53 629 748.